I got a job. Getting pretty close to AKPsi people. School is ok, like my classes, but need to get my studying done.
I guess this blog is just saying that I have been fortunate to get a job in this shitty economy. I feel like I earned this, but could not have gotten it with my journey through my crazy life. Looking back, If I didnt go to hth, I wouldnt have a job there, and I probably wouldnt have gone to UCSD, because I learned about COSMOS at UCSD, which helped influence me to go to UCSD. If I didnt go to HTH but went to UCSD I wouldnt have gotten that job because Jack Kushnatsian would not have recommended me. So what am I trying to tell you? I have no fucking clue lol. I guess its that its funny to look back on your life and see how the pieces fit together. Life is a series of intersecting lives and incidents. Reflect on your life, if you are reading this. It is one of the best things if you live a really good life or really shitty life. Reflect.
Thank you Jack Kushnatsian, even though you are most likely never going to read this. I am eternally grateful. I have a lot of school work to catch up on. I do not see myself sleeping a lot this next week, with rush week, work orientation, and studying.
So I am in school, I have a decent job, and making some pretty good friends. I am thinking of venturing to another aspect of life. Love. Maybe I am way over my head, but I promised myself if I got a job I was going to take a shot at it. I will let you know what happens with this in another blog.
Oh, I still need to lose weight too.
But, a new hope for a more productive and happy life is here. Going to build on it and make better choices for a better life.
So until then, this life is just a dream.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment