Last quarter I did kinda good in school, but as always I could have done better. This quarter however, I seem to be focusing more. I have cut off a lot of distractions like FB, laker games, and going out. It has allowed me to study more, sleep better, but then again it has made me antisocial.
I kinda dont care anymore. I am starting to realize that I prefer to be alone most of the time. I dont like people telling me what to do, and I dont like being judged by anyone. Id rather not deal with that bullshit and get my stuff done. Then again, you enjoy life better with people, but I feel like I want to do good in school and set myself to enjoy later on. That is what my parents advised me to do, and I am already halfway through college I might as well start investing.
Just last year I had a set of goals, I didnt meet them but I plan to do the same right now
1. get back to 220 pound range
2. save 1k just emergency
3. Get straight A's
4. Look for an accounting internship for the summer.
Yah those are my goals for the quarter. i am trying my best to fulfill them. Anyway, im hustlin right now, so I will ttyl
No comments:
Post a Comment