Its almost been 5 years since you've passed away. Probably one of the craziest/weirdest days in my life, I still think about it from time to time. That day single handedly changed my life in so many ways. I still dont know if there is an after life, and even if there is I dont know if you are expecting more from me. I have made some mistakes and some accomplishments over the past 5 years, but I am just trying my best everyday. If there is one thing I learned from your death, its that I should live everyday to the fullest. I know its hard to say that though because you cant have fun all the time, but I try to balance. I am at a weird point in my life, but I just wanted to let you know that I will never forget where we came from, the lessons you taught me, and to take care of our parents.
I am really trying my best everyday, I hope you can see that.
Patrick
No comments:
Post a Comment