fuck man i am lost. do you ever have one of those times when you are just complete shit. It is a terrible feeling. I guess the best thing to do is to work hard to get yourself back on track. Thats the only way I know how to do it. Just do work. Take little steps. I will do the best I can with what I have.
This upcoming week I am rushing for Alpha Kappa Psi. Wish me luck, I am going to need it. I need to start balancing my studies too. Fuck this is going be hard. I need to sleep. Start over and be fresh. I have done this so many times with my life. Try to rid of my bad habits. It never happens. UghI guess what I am trying to say is do your best. Its all you can do.
Do your best.
I will try.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment