okay so, first of all today was freaking weird. definitely memorable.
in case you do not know, I have been rushing for Alpha Kappa Psi, a professional business fraternity. now I do not know much about it right now, I promise to give you more information later, but they seem legit. There was a rumor that it was extremely difficult to get in, so I had my worries. But fam, who else rises up for the challenge? (douche lol) Anyway I got in, its crazy. I am freaking happy right now. Man. YAH. FUCK. I finally think I am going to have fun at college, and still keep it professional. Its a coed fraternity (I dont know why) but the people are tight. Man, hell yah fuckin dope. Im psyched. YEUH!
Anyway today was hectic. I got so behind in school because I was focusing on trying to get into Alpha Kappa Psi. I put so much time into that shit. Man I spent like 50 dollars buying stupid shoes and fancy printer paper. If those mothersuckas didnt let me in I would fucking go ape shit. but whatever its all good.
yah today I was like fuck it, because I thought I did really bad on my personal interview. I was like "man fuck these fools, I gotta focus on school." I was telling myself I would get a job and shit. I was studying all day and contemplating my future. I had a quiz today, which I was not prepared for. I was trying so hard to cram, and actually nervous about doing bad. but then the professor cancled it. i was like tight, at least some good news. then i went to my dorm, and i got a call from someone i didnt know. it was one of the active members telling me i need to go to another interview. i was like what the fuck. I really was thinking I would not get in. I was like, "if it happens, it happens, fuck it" I went to the meeting with another person, some guy in my Econ 4 class. We were both nervous, we went into the room, and they gave us weird questions. then eventually it was a set up, kind of a tradition. they actually were congratulating us on recieving bids. it was tight. phew man!
yah so these next couple of weeks are going to be intense. gonna get close with my pledge class because we are going to have to do some projects together. but active members told me it was a great experience. reminded me of build season. ha man i cant wait. i have to work hard though. I will. I want to.
Anyway you are probably wondering why I am so like tripping over this. Dude, you do not know. I felt alone in college. I use to bump Kid Cudi's Day N Nite and Man on the Moon all alone in the room. It was pathetic. It was my fault. I was stupid. It is so easy to get to know people. I just overanalyze. I thought I couldnt get along with anyone. But man its just me being dumb. I am going to change from this frat. I mean that. I said to myself I will stop hiding from who I am. I am going to get those good grades. I am going to make my parents proud. I am going to chill with friends and family. I AM GOING TO FUCKING LOSE THIS WEIGHT. FUCKING SERIOUSLY I DONT GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE I AM GOING FULL THROTLE. I am going to start wearing the freshest clothes. JUST WAIT TILL I GET MY MONEY RIGHT. fucking this is a new day. sorry for the language but its from the heart. no looking back. so this is it. im hungry right now. gonna take a walk, go get a light meal. head back, play some halo 3, and wake up tomorrow to the gym and studies. new day peeps. hope there is not that many rants coming
"you can make the future, but it starts with leaving the past"
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yes! congratulations man, im really excited for you. youre smart, fun to hang with, and a hard worker, which means you have nothing to worry about.
ReplyDeleteits funny how much your life mirrors mine right now. im so far behind on classes because ive spent the past two weeks building my website and writing my resume. now im fucked with work. but for the second time this week my class was canceled. saved! only im still in that horrible waiting period where i havent heard back from anything. BAAAAAA. congrats again fool