Wednesday, June 17, 2009

now im awake, sleepless in june

sorry to those reading that i havent updated this in a while (ie Dylan) but a lot has transpired since I had my last post. As I recall I last posted about getting a bid to pledge for Alpha Kappa Psi in UCSD and that it was a bitch doing it. Yah, it was lol. I still can't believe I went through all that shit. Barely sleeping for only like 3-4 hours a night, engaging in conversations with people that sometimes made you do the talking, fucking up in school, and all the workkkk. Damn it was crazy. But the most important thing was that I went through all the hardships with my pledge brothers. Plus I got to get close with some of the active members, and now that I am an active I can honestly say that I have some good friends in UCSD, friends who I believe will last a lifetime. If anything, that was the best thing I got from this fraternity-brotherhood. I am a little excited for next year, cant wait.

So for my first year of college, I would have to say that I was able to do things that I want to do, but not remain dilligent. I know I have the power to do it, its just a matter of me staying on top of it. I got goals for next year, and I know how to achieve them. It is just a matter of me doing it.

June Gloom

That how I am feeling right now. Everything is falling down.

Like I said before, I kind of messed up in school. I feel terrible. I saw that some of my pledge bros were able to put up with finals after pledging. I am totally in awe of that. I look up to them. In fact, that is one goal I have for the next three years. Get the best grades I can. Thats my goal, and I am going to do it.

I was looking forward to a job this summer, but it isnt happening. I thought I had something planned but as life as shown me nothing is for certain. Shit. I hope this summer isnt like last. FUCKFKC. I am seriously applying everywhere, I someone will be willing to hire me.

Losing weight did not turn out that well. I actually gained weight during pledging as opposed to other people, and I stopped exercising. Ugh. My mom signed me up for a gym. I say that I am going tomorrow. But we will see if that happens....If nothing happens this summer, I plan to just lose as much weight as I can.

I was planning to take classes in the summer, but the whole community college system in the valley shut down for summer. Ahahah WHAT cmon! Sucks so bad. What the hell!

So, again my summer is up in the air. I have nothing set, except a class I could take in Santa Monica. So, as of right now I am just trying to find a job and lose weight. We will see what happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment