I WISH I WAS WORKING.
I just need a job. It would keep me busy and my mind off shit, and I would be making money. I was hoping to get one, but everywhere is being stingy and wont hire for the summer.
Sometimes I wish I was back in SD. I would be taking classes that I need to instead of taking A CLASS all they was at Santa Monica. I would probably have a better chance of getting a job since it would long term. Lastly, I would be hanging with AKPSI peeps. I feel like I am losing touch with them, I hope it wont be awkward in the fall.....
MOST IMPORTANTLY I wish I had the freedom to be independent. In the valley, there is a restriction for me to be myself because I have to follow certain rules of my parents. I love my parents, and I really should not be complaining, but still, the freedom would be nice. Psh, this will probably be the last summer I will have in the Valley with my parents, next summer I will be living down in SD. We will see what happens, and I will just do things to make it easier.
So, pretty much the only thing certain for me is school and working out. I will have to deal with it. I will attempt to get some part time work on craigslist, htla, or roberts tool co, but money will probably have to wait till I return to SD. I am pretty tired, so I will continue the rest of my thoughts later. Good night.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment