Life is Just A Dream.
Life's path is not about the destination, it's about the journey
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Why everything that's supposed to be bad make me feel so good?
Everything they told me not to is exactly what I would
Man I tried to stop man I tried the best I could
But (You make me smile)
My name is John Concillo, and I am obese.
I need rehab.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(12)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(41)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(2)
the place that i call home
Why everything that's supposed to be bad make me f...
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(6)
No comments:
Post a Comment