Saturday, September 19, 2009

the beginning of the second year of college

I move in to my dorm at 3:00 pmtoday. I am still not finished packing, plus I need to sleep. I am sorry I have not been updating this, I just never had the heart to do so. This summer, was a failure to me. As I have always believed throughout my life, I did not lose weight. I actually gained weight. Everything I worked hard for, vanished through this summer. I did not get a job, and actually increased my debt. I did not take 2 classes, only 1, but I still managed to get an A.

I have lost my swagger, momentum, and confidence that allow me to be the best that I can be. I hate to blame my problems on other people, but I believe my dad and my Grandma prevented me from achieving my goals. My dad still acts the same. It seems this whole summer. I try to avoid him because of his annoying nature. My Grandma moved into my house for about a month, and now she moved back out. All the work my parents and I did to move her in seems like it was not appreciated, and in all honesty was a waste of our time. Old people, and parents, are some of the complicated things in life.

I read a book, called the Five People You Meet in Heaven, and I learned that in life you are going to have to sacrifice for other people and forgive other people for their mistakes and problems. Its totally easier said than done, but still nonetheless true.

So now, back to the same weight range I was a year ago, and almost 700 dollars in debt, only I can solve these problems. I am taking five classes, and going to have to find a job. I want to get back to the gym, no more serious shit, realistic goals because that is the only true way to lose weight.

On another note, if I have the power to, I do not have to live in this house anymore. And trust me I dont. I am going to do everything in my power to not come back here again, because I only feel trapped and controlled when I am in this house. I love my parents, but I cant live with them. So, this can actually be the last day I am permanently in this house. But I can never tell.

So, back to school. I hope I do everything I am striving for. Good night, and see you around.

1 comment:

  1. Hi cousin - I hear about the recent family drama every now and then. I feel your pain. Go and live your life, our elders already had their turn. Now it's yours/ours.

    ReplyDelete