i need to write this fast because I want to start over at 12. I am fucking up. I have not been studying. I did not work out today. I went off diet. I have been basically doing nothing, fucking pointless shit. And now, all I do is rant on this blog. I could have been out making friends like everyone else in this college, but I confine myself to this room, saying that I need to study when I actually don't. And I just make shit worse. I could have done so much today, go out, work out, make friends, talk to people. But what did I do. Nothing. I have finals on Monday. It is 11:54. I am deciding to go off internet bullshit. I am going to start over tomorrow. Wake up at 7, work out, and study the whole day. I will stay off this blog, myspace, twitter, facebook. I will try. I need to. I need be more productive, instead of complaining and writing in this blog. So at 12, I will start. No more internet till after my 7pm final on Monday. I am sorry I am completely lame.
So I apologize. And I will start over. Maybe I should take a shower, you know how showers represent a new life. Idk, I will do heads or tails. Shit its 11:58. Heads I shower, tails i dont. I NEED A FUCKING PENNY........................TAILS SHIT. whatever. I am going to work. Try. I am sorry. This is me procastinating at my best. I'm off.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WTF I POSTED THIS AT 11:51?!?!?
ReplyDeleteThe best friends I've ever had I met through coincidence. This is how I met you and everyone else I still talk to. Don't feel bad that you could've been out making friends because you never know how well that will work out. I know you're busy right now but keep confident that things will work out for you, no matter what you decide to do.
ReplyDelete