Wednesday, March 11, 2009

going to finally show this blog i guess

finally letting this out for the public to see. I do not even know why I did this in the first place. Whatever. I hope you guys reading my bull shit can help you with your life. I actually enjoy reading blogs, so if you do not have one, I suggest making one. I promise to read everyday. Also, please do not think I am weird/crazy for the shit I write, and comment whenever you please. Only giving this to people I am close to, so if you get this be happy!

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading yours and now I'm inspired to start one. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont stop blogging keep on blogging i love reading youre blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha thanks. same to you. anyone who reads my blog, i want to dig into your brain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading this now. I can relate to how you feel. Imagine me being a single mom at 19 - that was a crazy, depressing time. Sharing helps. Also, when I feel very unmotivated and unsure and fearful, I pretend I'm in the Matrix ("don't think you can, know you can").

    Everything is temporary my cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reading this now. I can relate to how you feel. Imagine me being a single mom at 19 - that was a crazy, depressing time. Sharing helps. Also, when I feel very unmotivated and unsure and fearful, I pretend I'm in the Matrix ("don't think you can, know you can").

    Everything is temporary, my cousin. Good, bad, it all changes eventually.

    ReplyDelete