Wednesday, March 11, 2009

long time no post

yah so havent posted recently, just busy and have not been motivated to do it. but something in me today made me want to blog.

Finals are coming up. I am scared. I need to ace two of them and pass another. I made an effort to study as much as I can but like always I am procrastinating by going on facebook, twitter, etc. or just dazing off. Fuck. I will try to do all I can. Some good news: I got full credit from a math quiz for an A. Maybe its a sign to not stop all the work I am doing. Shit I'll take it.

Just watched Watchmen and went home this last weekend. It was worth the money. Some people I saw it with did not like it, I could see why, but I mean I thought the movie was good. I need to see it again though just to understand it lol.

As far as my diet, I have been hovering around the same weight range for about a month already. At least I am not getting fatter right? I am trying to make a push this week and the next two to get to 200 lbs before the start of spring qtr. So far for three days I have been diligent. I guess thats good. I set my usual-I-do-not-give-a-fuck-eat-like-crazy-day for a feast I am planning at Mike EK's house first day of spring break.

My friend Mack says hes certain he can hook me up with a job this summer, which is awesome. I hope it actually happens.

I am thinking of bringing my car down for spring qtr so I can get to the valley quicker, anytime I choose to. Cost-Benefit (Econ lol) wise its worth it, just as long as gas is still pretty low. That way I can chill with friends too without going home. (sidenote: I am sorry to my peeps for being so anal about going home whenever we hang out. My parents care about my safety, most likely because they love me, and they lost one child already. Its hard for them to be loose about my wherabouts because they dont want me to lose me as well :/ )

I am thinking of joining a Frat next qtr. I just feel it would be good to make some friends and connections for job oppurtunities. I will have to rush though, and I need to impress them to get in, which will be hard for me to do. I am trying to lose more weight so that I will have confidence to be who I really am, which I think is good. I hope my grades do not fuck up for doing this.

Lakers are not playing good :/. whats up with all the slack? I am making an effort not to watch because I waste time if they lose. Hope they break the funk

Resident Evil 5 comes out soon. My spring break is going to fun.

1:50am right now. Have to wake up for a 8:00 am lecture tomorrow, which means waking up at 7:00 am to shower and eat. ugh.

Im out

No comments:

Post a Comment