Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. Where do I start, shit. I go to UC San Diego and in majoring in managerial science.
2. I intend to have a career in business or economics because it is the field that interest me most. I mean its important that you major in something that you want to do, or else you are fucked.
3. I want to make so much money. I know some people will look down upon me when I say this but coming from a family who did not have the luxury to have emergency savings it sucks and its hard. I really can care less about material bullshit. However you have to realize the world we are living in and you never know whats coming for you. You need to have security because stress kills.
4. I do not want to have kids. Maybe this is coming from my experience with my dad, or maybe because I am still young and naive. Raising children is extremely difficult. There is so much responsibility that people do not recognize and I believe its unfair to not give a child everything it needs to be successful. I am probably an idiot for saying this. I am only 19. Shit you probably might not even read this.
5. I am fucking crazy and I overthink shit. I hope I do not have a mental disorder.
6. Politics are crazy. I remember reading something a very good friend of mine Daniel Pezzi wrote saying that he "believes in equality for human beings." I could not agree more. (Sidenote: Daniel Pezzi is a motherfucking genius. I hope he reads this blog and is inspired to write one as well just so I can gain wisdom and insight from his incredible mind). Anyway I am very liberal. I want want things to be fair and just for all people. Now in terms of economic policies. I am learning econ right now and I am discovering why Republicans believe in their economic ideologies. I mean I believe in a principle that people with great power and wealth should help people who do not have it. Like that saying from Spiderman: "With great power comes great responsibility." Government interventention creates ineffiecient outcomes. I am just learning the basics but so far the principle I have been learning is that you should let the market work itself out. I dont know dude. Maybe I'm naive. I still have a lot to learn. I probably sound like a hypocrite saying all this "help the people out crap." I mean I do not need all the shit I have now. Just the basic necessities. But in the end I dont care. See what I said about my mind being complex. I turned one random fact into a fucking paragraph of 132431 facts. lol.
7. I cant believe my last fact was that long.
8. I used to weigh 270 - 280 pounds. I have been fat all my life. It has affected me so much. I can not even explain. If I weighed my ideal weight you would see someone so different. Both physically and mentally. I would be more confident, more closer to women. I have a huge sense for the fashion world. I would be looking so good...I know that whining wont do anything. So I am trying to do something about it. Whining wont do anything!
9. I now weigh about 225 pounds. Yeah I am getting there. I try to eat healthy and work out every other day. It is hard, but it is working. I need to get back to my hustle tomorrow. I have taken basically a week off because of my birthday and midterms. I hope I dont quit. About last year I was at the same weight range but I slipped off and gained 30 pounds. It is hard, it really is.
10. My brother died when I was 16. Man this fact should be long. I need another day to clarify on this fact. If I were to write about this I would probably write a fucking novel. I'll leave this to another day in my life.
11. My first year of college has been pretty lonely. A lot of people hear me say this and yah it has. Sorry. I have a hard time making friends. I know whining won't do anything. I intend to join a club next quarter. I will let you know about that later in another post.
12. My dad does drugs. Yah this needs another post to explain. But this has affected the life of mine, my brother who passed away, and my mother. Very long post for this will come later as well.
13. I love "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button." I do not know why so many people bag on this movie. I thought it was really good. This movie has helped me so much in 2009. I downloaded from Zshare and have watched some key scenes from it at least like 30 times. I will post something about this later.
14. Kid Cudi, a musician, is getting big in my life. Move over Kanye, this guy is crazy.
15. I am a serious Lakers fanatic. Watching the 2008-2009 season games has kept me sane. I am so into it that its not even funny. I watch away games on a streaming site (My boy Robin Roces knows whats up), and fortunately La Jolla broadcasts home games even though it is a Los Angeles based team. I know all the games that are coming up. Hopefully they will win the championship this year. They have a really good shot.
16. I want to work so bad this summer. It was one of my goals last summer but it could not happen (sidenote: last summer was intense, maybe I will post something on it later). I have made it a goal to work this summer. Lets hope it happens.
17. I really should be studying right now. It is actually 2:20 a.m. right now. I should go to sleep. I will finish the last 8 other facts later. Peace.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment