Aight sorry going to finish this and get back to work
18. I have always kind of wanted a golden retriever.
19. I have always wanted to have a long and serious relationship with a girl. You know, the one where you only care about each other and know everything about each other. Never had the chance to experience it.
20. If there is one shoe I can have, it is the Air Jordan Retro 8, Black/Aqua. It is the coolest shoe I have ever seen, I wish I could buy it.
21. When I grow up, the dream car I want is a Prius, like the top model. All I want I really do not care about cars.
22. I am just starting to fall in love with cereal. It is so good I never knew it was so good.
23. I have never been to a Laker game, I have made it a life goal to at least sit once in the front row, next to like Jack Nicholson or something.
24. When I am older, I want to take a year off traveling the world and just relaxing, reflecting on life and enjoying the sights it has to offer.
25. I hope writing in this blog means something.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment