kind of a tough week i just had. so behind on studies. need to catch up this weekend, but I'm afraid I am just going to slack off. Got to stay focused, on top of things. How do you stay focused on something when you do not really care about it. I don't know. Just do it. I am just lazy, and I procrastinate. Hard work will benefit me in the long run. I have been slacking off. Did not eat correctly and have been putting my diet aside. Need to get back to it today. It's hard.
On Wednesday, I went to an info meeting for coed business fraternity. some people were fake, just the vibe I got. Making these fake laughs and pissing me the hell off. To get in you need to the fraternity to choose you in during rush week, which means I have to be extra friendly to the members, get to know them and all that jazz. I do not know how to pull this off. I think need to do this though, get myself out there. It will help me stay connected and give me a social life.
Same old stuff with school nothing new. My parents come down tomorrow to hang out. I go home next weekend to watch Watchmen. Xbox 360, Laker games, and the internet keep my sane. See you later.
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
man don't join a frat if the people in it piss you off. You're gonna have to deal with that same group of people for the rest of your life if you really want those business connections. Don't tie yourself to assholes lol
ReplyDeleteyah but its first impressions. I shouldn't say shit because I do not really know the people. Ill rush and see what happens.
ReplyDelete